A FRENCH ISLAND OF THE CARIBBEAN SEA
Martinique has one of the longest life expectancies in the world (2008) – 83.8 years for women and 77.6 years for men.
There are twice as many doctors in Martinique in comparison to the USA – 53.7/10,000 physicians vs. 27.9/10,0000 physicians.
Martinique is a very secure island with solid and well-built infrastructures and roads. It is also one of the safest islands in the West Indies. New York and Montréal are each 5 hours from Fort-de-France by plane.
Our patients benefit from a personalized service with Martinique Medical Care
Discover more about Martinique with our touristic partner: Comité Martiniquais de Tourisme
10 REASONS TO DISCOVER MARTINIQUE
1. A wide variety of scenery
2. A rich, wild, and pristine natural environment
3. A warm, cheerful local population
4. A rich and diverse cultural heritage
5. Unique tropical flora and fauna
6. Infrastructure that meets European quality standards
7. Excellent sanitary conditions
8. Guaranteed safety to travel freely
9. A wide variety of activities
10. Lodging options to suit all tastes